Hosted Solutions is a cloud-based platform developed by Hamilton Manufacturing Corp. that allows its users to manage loyalty initiatives and business data for single or multiple locations. Features available include custom mobile app management, ExpressPass RFID administration, wash bundles, single use code generation, receipt code management, reporting, and historical transaction data.
- 1 First Time Users
- 2 Reporting
- 3 Codes
- 4 Wash Bundles
- 5 Loyalty
- 6 Mobile App
- 6.1 Initial Setup
- 6.2 Creating Items to Sell
- 6.3 Creating Deals
- 6.4 Adding Location Details/Amenities
- 6.5 Sending Push Notifications
- 6.6 Accessing User Data
- 6.7 Redeemed Wash Report
First Time Users
How to Log On
- Access Hosted Solutions by visiting Hamilton Services in your browser. You will be prompted to enter your user credentials in the grey box.
- When you first log on, you will be prompted to read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Click 'Log On'. You will now be taken to the main Hosted Solutions dashboard.
Set Up Your Dashboard
The Hosted Solutions dashboard can be configured to display various types of information about your business. Data is displayed in lists, pie charts, and bar graphs. More information on the functionality of each widget can be found on the Dashboard Widgets help page. By default, all widgets are displayed. To change what is displayed, perform the following:
- Click the Tool icons in the upper-right corner of the screen
- From the pop-out menu, select the options you want to display
- Click 'Save'
By default, Hosted Solutions will automatically arrange the widgets. However, by deselecting 'Auto Arrange' in this same menu, you can move the widgets around to create a customized arrangement.
Setting Up Kiosk Items
It is crucial to set up Kiosk Items when first using Hosted Solutions. If these are not established, you will be unable to create Awards, issue Codes, or configure items to sell in the Custom Mobile App.
- Click SETTINGS > Kiosk Items. An empty six-column table will load.
- Click 'New' in the far-right column to create your first item.
- Enter the appropriate information:
- Item Type: currently set to 'Wash'. This cannot be changed.
- Item ID: this should correspond with the same Item ID in the HTK, CTK, or Gold Line. For example, if the package 'Ultimate Wash' is assigned as 'Item 1' in the HTK (see screenshot), the Item ID in Hosted Solutions must also be Item 1.
- SKU: enter a SKU that can easily identify your item, for example 'Wash: Ultimate'
- Name: the name of the corresponding package. In this example, it would be 'Ultimate Wash'
- Click 'Save'. Your kiosk item should now be saved. Repeat the process until you have added all of the items you want to vend.
Setting Up Locations
A Site Analysis Form is included in the Hosted Solutions order form. Hamilton requests that one of these forms is completed for each location you want tying into Hosted Solutions. This allows us to set up all of your location data prior to activation of your subscription. While you may add or edit locations yourself from within Hosted Solutions, we recommend you only use this ability when you are adding or editing location details/amenities.
Setting up E-xact Account Information
To process credit cards for ExpressPass and the Mobile App, you will need to save your E-xact account information to Hosted Solutions. You can do this by going to SETTINGS > Credit Card Settings.
Setting Up Email
It is important to associate an email account to Hosted Solutions during the initial set up. This will allow you to email receipts, invoices, and codes to customers.
- Click SETTINGS > Email. You will see a simple form that needs to be completed with the following fields:
- Email Address: this is the email address you will use to send outgoing emails.
- Email Name: the name that will show to to email recipients. Most commonly, it will be your business name. You can also select whether emails are sent through your existing email client, or Hamilton's. We recommend sending email through your business email as this allows you to log in to your mail client to see all of the emails and codes that have been issued.
- SMTP Username: the email address you will use to send email.
- SMTP Password: the password for your email account.
- SMTP Server: the server you are going to connect to for sending email. For example, if you were using Gmail, the server address would look like this: smtp.gmail.com.
- SMTP Port: this is determined by your email provider.
- Use SSL: you must verify this with your ISP or email provider.
- Click 'Save'
- Test Email Settings (optional): click the 'Test Email' button to send an email test to any address you specify. If the test address receives the 'Email Test' message, you have successfully configured your email settings.
Adding a Logo for Invoices and Reports
You can add your logo to invoices, emailed receipts, and your reports through a setting in Hosted Solutions.
- Click SETTINGS > Logos.
- Click 'Edit'.
- Browse to the location on your computer where your logos are saved.
- Select 'Upload Image'
Recommended logo dimensions:
- 400px wide x 200px tall
Hosted Solutions offers a variety of reporting methods than can be exported in various different file formats.
This report details how many items you have sold within a 24 hour period. For example, if you sold 10 Basic Washes, 10 Deluxe Washes, 10 Premium Washes, and 10 Ultimate Washes between 9am and 10am, you would see a total count of 40 items for that time period. The bottom of the report aggregates your gross sales, the gross average, net sales, and net average for the specified day.
By default, the Revenue report will show you the Month-to-Date data. You can specify any date range, and filter further by location, a specific kiosk/machine at a certain location, and by model/machine.
• Gross Sales by Item
This section of the report shows how your sales were received (such as mobile app purchases, regular kiosk item purchases, buy-up purchases, code redemption's, prepaid passes (RFID), value cards etc.). In addition to seeing the dollar amount, the report also shows you how that dollar amount relates as a percentage of total sales. The additional 'Comp' columns to the right allow you to compare current data with historical data.
• Income Detail
This section of the report breaks down your income by cash, credit card, Pay As You Go, and fleet/value card.
• Refund Detail
This section of the report shows how many refunds were issued via credit card and cash.
• Redeemed Detail
This section reports the dollar values of all promotional items that have been redeemed, such as deal codes from the mobile app, bundle codes, wash codes, receipt codes, Tokenote's etc.).
For example: if you are offering a Free Basic $5 Wash to your customers through the mobile app for your grand opening, $5.00 will be reported in the AppDealCode line even though you have not actually received that $5.00. Similarly, if a customer enters a code coupon to get $1 off your $10 wash, $10 will be reported in the CodeCoupon line, even though you have received $9.00 for the transaction.
The Usage report lets you see how many times specific items have been used.
• Kiosk Items
This report shows the quantity of items that have been purchased within your chosen time frame. For example, if 'Item 1' was your 'Ultimate Wash' and the number being shown was '71', you sold 71 Ultimate Washes within the time frame you selected. You can filter this report by date range, location, and item.
• Buy Ups
This report shows the quantity of buy-ups that have been purchased within your chosen time frame. You can filter this report by date range, location, and item.
This report shows the usage of your self serve bays. It can be filtered by date and location, and information provided is date of use, time of use, # of activations, time used, and the average time used.
This report breaks down every transaction as an individual line item. It shows the time and date of a transaction, the type of transaction (sale, refund, change), the location of the transaction, what machine/kiosk the transaction occurred at, the terminal name, and the terminal ID. A unique kiosk record ID and a transaction record ID is also generated.
You can offer customers two types of code through Hosted Solutions:
Single Use Codes
These codes vend a full service. They are scanned at the barcode reader or entered on a keypad, and expire after one use. You may send one or multiple single use codes to a customer, and set an expiration time/date. Potential scenarios for single use codes include:
- rewash credit - if a customer is not satisfied with their wash, you can send a single use code to allow them a rewash 'on the house'. You can specify the wash package the code will vend in Hosted Solutions.
- loyalty reward - you could issue single use codes to your most loyal customers. For example, you could send a code on a customers birthday or at Christmas time to thank them for their business.
The Single Use Code Setup page has instructions on how to create these codes.
You can retrieve reports for single use codes that show the code, issued date, expiration date, used date, and item type. You can filter the report by start date and end date, and also by a specific code.
To access single use code reports, go to CODES > Code Reporting > Single Use Codes. A screenshot of the report page is available here.
You can add a QR code to the bottom of the receipts that print from the HTK and CTK (not with Gold Line). These can be programmed to offer a discount on future services, and can expire after a pre-determined number of uses. The Receipt Codes Setup page has instructions on how to create these codes.
You can sell wash bundles directly at an HTK or CTK kiosk when you add the feature to your Hosted Solutions account. This allows you to sell multiple washes to a customer at once, for subsequent redemption by either barcode or a 9-digit code entry. The set-up of bundles requires configuration both in Hosted Solutions and in the HTK/CTK.
- DAN must be version 5.7.6 or higher
- HTK2 must be version 4.7.10 or higher
- HTK3 must be version 1.1.0 or higher
Hosted Solutions Configuration
- Go to SETTINGS > Kiosk Items
- Choose New
- Set the Item Type to Wash Bundle
- The SKU needs to be set to a unique number or letter that isn’t being used by any other Kiosk Items
- Enter the Price to be charged for the entire bundle of codes
- Enter a name to identify the bundle
- Click Save
Now that the wash bundle has been created, you will need to enable them and set their specific details:
- From the main menu, go to Codes> Setup> Wash Bundles
- Auto Select and Allow Upgrades will have additional info added at the end of this process. For now, leave them in their default settings
- Wash Bundle Messages allows you to customize the message that will be printed on the bottom of the receipt (where it will show the remaining use count of a customers wash bundle purchase). If you wish to edit the default message, click the Edit button, make your changes, and then click Save.
- Under the Wash Bundles header, choose New on the far right
- Select one of the bundles you already created under Wash Bundle
- Choose the wash the customer will receive under Vend Item
- Max Uses is the number of washes that the code is good for or the number of times the code can be redeemed. Only one code is actually issued
- Has Expiration should be checked if you want the codes to expire within a certain date range. Checking the box will open the proper fields to enter the expiration time
- Click Save
Configuration in Hosted Solutions is now complete. The next step is to program the HTK/CTK.
Note: some of these menus may not show correctly (or at all) if the HTK/CTK is not connected to a D.A.N. Similarly, if the menus may not be present if the Hosted Solutions account hasn’t been enabled and set up with the proper options and features.
- Once you are in the HTK/CTK programming mode, go to Configuration> Application> Item Packages> Next Page> Wash Bundles
- From the drop-down menu at the top, select the first unused Wash Bundle available
- Provide the bundle with the Name you want to be displayed on the Wash Menu, for example 'Ultimate Wash Bundle'
- Change the Audio if you have a custom voice prompt for the bundle
- Details: this is what will display on the Wash Menu when the bundle is selected by the customer. For example, 'Buy 5 of our Ultimate washes for the price of 4!'
- Enabled: when selected, this means the bundle can now be selected and purchased
- Non-Taxable: select this if you want the purchase item to be calculated towards the tax due (if applicable)
- SKU: this must match the bundle/Kiosk Item SKU in Hosted Solutions
- First Code: this determines whether or not the HTK/CTK will fire the first of the purchased washes after the transaction is completed.
- Failed to Get Code Message: this is the message that is printed when a wash bundle code isn’t returned from Hosted Solutions. The transaction is actually complete at this point.
- Click Save/Activate Changes
The wash bundle has now been created in the HTK/CTK. The next step is to set a price and enable the bundle so it can be selected for purchase by a customer from the kiosk screen.
- In the HTK/CTK programming mode, go to Configuration> Application> Item Packages> Item Prices
- Set the price for the applicable wash bundle and click Save/Activate Changes
- Go to Configuration> Application> Buttons
- Using the drop-down menus, select which button(s) will display the new wash bundle(s) (IMPORTANT: as of August 2017, you can only choose between one of the original classic themes, or a custom screen theme)
- Click Save/Activate Changes
The final step is to enable Hosted Solutions in the HTK/CTK
- If you have a second generation HTK controller (Windows CE operating system): go to Configuration> Application> Previous Page> Hosted Solutions. Put a check mark in all three boxes: Accept HS codes, Enable Receipt Codes and Print Bar Code. By default, the Hosted Solutions code request time out is set to 5 seconds. This should be set to a minimum of 15 seconds for bundles. Unlike receipt codes, the bundle code was purchased so it is critical that we allow enough time for the code to get returned.
- If you have a third generation HTK controller (Windows 8 operating system): go to Configuration> System> Previous Page> Hosted Solutions. Turn ON all three choices: Accept HS codes, Enable Receipt Codes and Print Bar Code. By default, the Hosted Solutions code request time out is set to 5 seconds. However, if your network is slow, you should increase this number to 10 or 20 seconds.
Programming is now complete. Return the HTK/CTK to operational mode - the new wash bundle should now be displayed as a saleable item. It should have a price, and provide a receipt with the appropriate amount of reusable wash codes.
If you have an ExpressPass RFID subscription, a Loyalty button will appear in the main menu. This allows you to manage your RFID packages, messages, user accounts, and configure settings.
Setting Up an RFID Package (Award)
An 'Award' is another name for an RFID pass or package. To begin setup of your RFID program, you must create an award for each type of pass and package you would like to sell. For the following example, we will assume we are setting up an unlimited wash plan for the 'Ultimate Wash'.
- Click 'LOYALTY > Setup > Awards'
- On the far right side of the table, click 'New'
- In the pop-up, begin entering the information for your RFID program:
- Name: this is the name of your program. In this example, we will use Ultimate Unlimited Pass.
- Description: this is optional, and is only visible to you in Hosted Solutions. It is typically used as a reference point so that you can more easily identify your programs.
- Loyalty Type: choose from either Prepaid, Fleet, or Pay As You Go.
- Award Type: choose what you want the RFID tag to do.
- Item: this is most frequently used for RFID programs as it will vend a complete service (i.e. the Ultimate Wash item)
- Transaction Dollar Discount: deducts a predetermined amount of money from any of your items. For example, you could market and sell a 'discount' RFID tag, where a $50 purchase allows you to get $3 off any of your wash packages.
- Item Dollar Discount: deducts a predetermined amount of money from a specific item. For example, you could sell a tag to customer that gives them $2 off the Ultimate Wash every time they use it. The tag will only apply that discount to the Ultimate Wash - all other washes are charged at full price.
- Billing Cycle: choose from Monthly, Yearly, or none.
- SKU: this is not currently used for RFID packages and can be left empty.
- Item List: this is where you specify which item you want to assign to the award. In our example, we will select the 'Ultimate' wash. If you do not see anything in the Item List, you have have not set up your Kiosk Items yet.
- Allow Upgrades: when 'Yes' is selected, the kiosk treats the award as a credit. It lets the user purchase buy-ups, upgrades, or select a different wash package. Any difference in price must be paid for with cash or credit card at the time of the transaction.
- Kiosk Default: will follow the setting established in the kiosk.
- Yes: will enable this feature.
- No: will disable this feature.
- Auto Select: this setting is only activated when 'Allow Upgrades' is enabled. When Auto Select is set to 'Yes', the kiosk automatically selects the wash defined in the award. For example, if a user had a 'Basic Wash' subscription, they would be taken directly to the 'Basic Wash' checkout page where they would be presented with any buy-ups (HTK/CTK only). Even if this setting is activated, a user still has the option to go back and select another wash package if they desire.
- Award Locations: if you are a multi-site owner, you have the ability to choose which of your locations the RFID tags can be used at. If you would like the tag to be good at all locations, simply leave all boxes unchecked.
- Terminal ID: if you have multiple kiosks, you can determine which ones the tags can be read at. Leaving this field empty makes the award readable at all kiosks configured with an ExpressPass read head.
- Click Save. You have now created an award!
Setting Up Loyalty Messages
ExpressPass allows you to address your customers by name for a more personalized user experience. The message editor in Hosted Solutions uses special 'tags' that allow the substitution of various pieces of information into welcome messages and receipt messages.
- Click 'LOYALTY > Setup > Loyalty Messages'
- Under Messages, click 'New'.
- Create a name for your message.
- In the large text box, create your message. Click the 'Tags' button the insert customization into the message. For example: Thank you for being a loyal [PassProgram] customer [FirstName]! will display as Thank you for being a loyal Ultimate Unlimited Pass customer John!.
- Current supported tags are:
- First name
- Last Name
- Full Name
- Program Name
- Current supported tags are:
- Click Save. You are now ready to assign the message to one of your loyalty types (Prepaid/ Fleet/ Pay As You Go).
- Click Edit under Message Assignments.
- Select the message you would like to have displayed for each loyalty type.
- Messages can be displayed on screen, on the receipt, or on both (only when using HTK or CTK). You may assign a certain message for the screen, and a different one for the receipt if you desire.
General Loyalty Settings
To access: Click 'LOYALTY > Setup > Settings'
- Offline Processing: this enables the D.A.N. to continue to process RFID tags for a short time in the event that the sites internet connection is lost.
- Enable: this will allow the tags to process until the Hosted Solutions server is reestablished again, or the duration time expires.
- Disable: this will not allow tags to be used until the connection to the Hosted Solutions server is re-established.
- Loyalty Offline Duration: set how long the D.A.N. will locally process tags in the event that the connection with the Hosted Solutions server is down. This setting can go up to 72 hours.
- Default Max Use Period: defines the time period
- Default Pass Max Uses: this is the maximum number of times a pass may be used in a given time period (time period is defined in the previous step).
- Default Pass Reuse Inhibit Time: this establishes how soon a pass may be reused after its last use. This setting is in minutes. Zero (0) means no restrictions.
- Receipt Mode: this setting tells the kiosk whether or not to present a receipt for the current loyalty transaction.
- Receipt Mode values:
- Kiosk Default (the receipt prints using the kiosks current settings and rules)
- Receipt Mode values:
Invoice/Receipt Header Settings
The following fields can be added to your receipts and invoices:
- Company Name
- Address 2
- Zip/Postal Code
Click Edit to fill in these details. When printing an invoice for your customer, this is what will show on the header of the invoice.
Custom Program Names
This setting allows you to customize the name of the pass programs. These names will appear on your reports and on customer receipts. If left blank, the reports and receipts will be blank (not showing the pass program).
- Pay As You Go Passes: this type of pass will automatically charge the credit card each time the pass is used.
- PrePaid Pass: a customer pays a monthly or yearly fee to obtain your services. This is the most common pass type used for 'Unlimited' wash club/programs.
- Fleet Pass: this allows a customer to use the pass as much as they want, with a bill generated for their use at the end of each month.
Credit Card Settings
This is where you will enter your E-Xact information in order to accept credit cards.
NOTE: You will not be able to input a customer’s credit card information until you enter your information here. This system does not store any credit cards or card data.
Creating an Account For a New Customer
Once you have completed the initial set-up of your RFID program, you can now start selling it to your customers. Visit the Account Creation page for details on each step of this process, which includes explanations of all available options.
The Hamilton Custom Mobile App program is an optional feature within Hosted Solutions that allows you to operate and manage your own, unique mobile app. Branded to your car wash and available to your customers through Google Play and the Apple App Store, it allows users to purchase washes & wash bundles, claim deals, view your locations, and gift services to friends and family.
The Mobile App is a module that is added to your Hosted Solutions account. It appears in the main navigation menu as 'MOBILE APP'. For the following tutorials, it is assumed you have set up the following:
Setting up Email for Gifting
Users can gift washes to friends, family, coworkers etc. through your mobile app. You can customize the content of the emails that are sent to recipients to highlight your car wash and the available mobile app. To see where this content is displayed, reference the screenshot to the right.
- Click MOBILE APP > Setup > Settings
- Enter your wash name
- Optional: enter footer information (for example: Want to know more about ABC Car Wash? Download the app for Android or iOS today!)
- Optional: enter the URL's for your mobile app for both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Adding these URL's will make store badges appear at the bottom of each email; when a user clicks a badge, they will be automatically taken to the applicable store where they can download your app.
In addition to this information being added to the email body, recipients will see a header image (if selected by the person gifting the wash), a QR code, a 9 digit code (this is a back-up to the QR code), and the location(s) their gift may be redeemed at.
Creating Items to Sell
- Click MOBILE APP > Setup > Products
- Click 'New' in the far-right column to create the first item you would like to sell
- Enter the appropriate information:
- Product Type: 'Wash' is to set up a single item to sell (for example: Ultimate Wash). 'Bundle' allows you to sell packages (for example: 5 Ultimate Washes).
- Kiosk Item: select which kiosk item you want to sell.
- Name: the name of the item as you want it to appear in the app.
- Use Item Detail checkbox: when selected, this automatically pulls all detail from the chosen kiosk item. This saves time re-typing the detail. However, you can edit it if you desire (for example, if you wanted to add additional detail about your mobile app after the wash details).
- Quantity: when 'Bundle' is selected, you can specify the quantity of the package you would like to sell.
- Price: if you select 'Use Item Detail', the price will be pulled from the kiosk items. However, you may wish to offer your washes at a lower price to app users in order to drive more sales through the app. This is where you would set a custom price.
- Award Locations: choose where the item you are selling can be redeemed at.
- Terminal ID: you can set a wash or bundle to be redeemable at a specific kiosk if you desire. For example, if you have one bay with a touchless wash and another with a soft cloth wash, you can make an 'Ultimate Soft Cloth Wash' valid only at the bay with the soft cloth equipment. You can obtain the terminal ID's by going to SETTINGS > Kiosk Items.
- Color: pick a color that the item 'card' header will use.
- Image: pick an image that the item 'card' header will use.
- Click 'Save'. Your new item will push to customers devices within 5-10 minutes.
Creating DealsYou can create deals to incentivize your customers to regularly check their app for the latest promotions. To begin, go to MOBILE APP > Deals > List. Click 'Add new deal' to open the deal setup window (pictured right). The following fields are available:
Create a name for your deal, in this example we will use '$2 off Ultimate!'
This is where you will add a 'hook' to draw people further to the deal, for example 'Save $2 on our best wash!'
This field allows you to add any terms or conditions of the deal, such as 'May not be combined with other offers'
Three award types are availble:
- ITEM: this will allow a user to claim a complete wash
- TRANSACTION DOLLAR DISCOUNT: select this option if you want to offer a discount on all your services - for example '$1 Any Wash!'
- ITEM DOLLAR DISCOUNT: this assigns a dollar discount to a specific wash, for example '$2 off Ultimate'. If a user claimed this and tried to redeem it against any wash that was NOT the Ultimate, it would not work.
Depending on which Award Type you select, options on the window will change.
Award Value (for Transaction Dollar Discount and Item Dollar Discount only)
This is where you specify the dollar amount of discount you want to offer
Select the date on which you want the deal to appear in your app. You can schedule this in advance if desired.
Select the date on which you want the deal to be removed from the app.
This determines how many times a deal can be claimed. For example, if you are giving away a free wash (i.e. an Item), it would be wise to limit it to one claim per user. However, if you wanted to run a $1 off any wash deal (i.e. Transaction Dollar Discount) over a 2-week period, you may want to allow users to claim it 2 or 3 times.
There are four expiration types you can select for deals. Expiration Type is different to End Date - for example, you want to run a week-long deal for $2 off Ultimate, but want to allow your customers up to 2 weeks to redeem it. If today's date was 12/10/17, you would set an End Date of 12/17/17. The Expiration Date would therefore be set to 12/24/17. So, if a user claims the deal on 12/16/17, the would have until 12/24/17 to use it.
- NONE: the deal will be active until you decide to end it
- END DATE: the deal will expire on the same day as the End Date you select for the deal to disappear from the app
- CUSTOM: this allows you set expiration based on a combination of Years, Months, and Days
- DATE: this brings up a calendar that allows you to set an expiration date
This field appears if you want to offer an Item or an Item Dollar Discount, and it displays all washes you offer. Select the wash you want to offer (Item) or the wash you want to offer a discount on (Item Dollar Discount), for example 'Ultimate Wash'
Select a background color for the deal 'header'
Select an image that the color header will be overlaid on
Select the locations at which the deal will be redeemable at
Enter the terminal ID(s) if you want the deal to only work at certain kiosks. For example, if you have one site with two different washes (Touch Free and Soft Cloth), you can make the 'Ultimate Soft Cloth Wash' work only at the soft cloth kiosk.
Click 'Save' to save the deal. It will push to users phones the next time they open it. Please note: you may need to sign out and sign back in to your app to see the new deal. This is not always the case, but some phones keep cached (stored) data longer than others.
Adding Location Details/Amenities
It is possible to add details to each of your locations. This information could include opening hours and any site amenities you want to draw customer attention to. To add this information, go to SETTINGS > Location Management. Click 'Edit' next to the location you wish to edit, and you will see a 'Details' field. This is where you add your details.
Sending Push Notifications
When a user creates an account on your app, they are asked if they want to receive push notifications. You can send notifications to all users who elect 'Yes' to receiving them.
To send a notification, go to MOBILE APP > Notifications. There are two fields available: Notification Title, and Notification Body. The title should be used to drawn users in - for example, 'Weekly Deal!'. The body can contain additional context, for example '$2 off our Ultimate Wash'. It is recommended that you keep notifications short and simple to catch the attention of users. When you hit 'Send', users will receive notifications within a minute. If you are promoting a new deal, wash package, or wash bundle, verify that it shows up in the app before sending a notification to promote it.
Accessing User Data
Go to MOBILE APP > Users. A table of all your users is displayed with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last Login
- Created Date
You can re-arrange the sort order according to any of the above criteria. For example, clicking 'Last Name' will sort alphabetically from A-Z.
In the far right column, you can also see what deals users have claimed. Clicking 'Claimed Deals' shows you the names of deals claimed, their expiration date, their last used date, the maximum amount of uses, and the use count (when a deal is redeemed against a wash, the use count changes from 0 to 1).
You can also see the washes a user has purchased by clicking 'Purchases'. The table displays the type of wash or bundle purchased, the purchase date, the dollar amount of the item, and specifies whether or not it was sent as a gift.
Redeemed Wash Report
The Redeemed Wash Report lets you see where and when purchased washes have been used. This is particularly useful if you have multiple locations with separate bank accounts and want to distribute the mobile revenue to the appropriate accounts. It can be accessed by going to MOBILE APP > Redeemed Wash Report.