Receipt Codes Setup
- From the main menu, go to CODES > Setup > Receipt Codes.
- Click 'New' on the right side of the table. A form will pop up on screen.
- Fill out the relevant information
- Kiosk Item: this is the item you will be attaching a discount code to. For example, 'Ultimate Wash'
- Award Type: two options are available in the drop-down menu:
- Transaction Dollar Discount - this applies a discount to any package you are vending. For example, a customer could purchase a 'Basic' wash and receive a $1 off coupon for their next visit. They could apply this coupon to be used against any of the wash packages you vend.
- Item Dollar Discount - this applies a discount to a specific package. For example, a customer could purchase an 'Ultimate' wash and receive a $1 off coupon for their next purchase of an 'Ultimate' wash package. They could not use it to gain a $1 discount on, for example, the 'Basic' wash.
- Max Uses: specify the total number of times a code can be redeemed.
- Expires (days): set the number of days you would like the code to be active for.
- Allow Upgrades: you can set this to either assume the Kiosk Default settings, allow upgrades, or not allow upgrades. Detailed information about this feature can be found here.
- Auto Select: this setting is only valid when 'Allow Upgrades' is enabled. When auto select is enabled, the kiosk automatically selects the wash defined in the award. The user can then select buy-ups if desired (HTK/CTK only).
- Award Locations: if you have multiple sites, you can choose which locations the codes can be redeemed at. If no locations are selected, the code will be valid at all sites.
- Terminal ID: if you have multiple kiosks, you can define which of those kiosks the codes can be read at. Leave empty to make the code usable at all kiosks.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- The receipt code will now display in the table. You can add a message to appear alongside the code at the bottom of the receipt by clicking the revelant text in the 'Message' column.