Single Use Code Setup
- From the main menu, select CODES > Single Use Code. Your Kiosk Items will display in a table (if you do not see Kiosk Items, you must create them first).
- Select the Kiosk Item you wish to create a code for.
- Set a desired expiration time/date for the code.
- Enter the quantity of codes you wish to issue.
- Select if you want to either email the code, or simply generate a code number:
- If 'Email Code' is selected, you will then need to enter a recipients email address in Step 6.
- If 'Email Code' is not selected, a nine-digit code will be displayed once you complete the setup. You will be responsible for distributing this code.
- Enter the email address of the customer you wish to send the code to.
- Click the 'Create Code' button.
Email recipients will receive their code(s) immediately. If you send one code, the QR code is attached to the email as a PDF and also rendered as a JPEG image in the body of the email. If you send multiple single use codes to a recipient, they will only receive a PDF that contains the QR codes (there will be no QR codes embedded in the email body).
These single use codes can be scanned at a barcode reader (when equipped) or entered on a keypad for redemption.
Default Expiration Time
You can set a default expiration time for single use codes for greater convenience. Go to CODES > Setup > Settings to configure.